Solar Grid Tied Power Plant



WORKING

Solar Modules Generate DC Power. The Solar Inverter converts it into AC Power.

The AC Power Generated is Synchronized with the Grid Power by matching its phase, frequency, voltage,etc. In this manner power is feed into the Grid Lines.

Now, say for example : The load consumption is 100 KW  at 10AM . The power generated by Solar System is 20 KW. So, the net power drawn from GRID (Utility) is 80 KW. So, 20 KW Power is saved by Solar Grid Tied System.

APPLICATIONS

Solar Grid Tied Power Plants are used to:
Feed the power to local electrical grid for captive consumption.
Feed the power to state utility grid to earn feed-in-tariffs.

BENEFITS

GOOD RETURN ON INVESTMENT
It generates electricity & pays back its own cost in 4 years(Industrial & Commercial Systems) & 6 years (Residential Systems) .
The power generated for remaining 30-35 years gives return of about 900-1000%.

TAX BENEFITS
80% accelerated depreciation in 1st year & remaining 20% in 2nd year is available for industries & business organizations.

ALMOST ZERO MAINTENANCE
There are no moving parts which are subjected to wear & tear.
So the system has long life & no maintenance except cleaning of dust on modules.

SILENT OPERATION
Solar Grid Tied Power Plant is Noiseless & does not cause air pollution like diesel generator.

COOLING BENEFITS
The area below the solar modules gets less heated up.
So, less heating means less bills towards operating Air Conditioning.

Solar Grid Tied Power Plant